[IRCA] TP for 21 Oct 2011 from Victoria: A better Asian morning

[IRCA] TP for 21 Oct 2011 from Victoria: A better Asian morning

The jury's split this morning.  Some of you found things weaker, while
others did better.  I'm in the latter camp, at least on the lower half of
the band with decent levels from Asian, but also some DU propagation.  All
in all, fairly good. Monitored between 13:37 and 14:05 only this morning.
SF 159 (pretty high it seems), A 3, K (12:00) 0.  No space weather for the
past 24 hours, and minor space weather storms predicted for the next 24,
with R1 blackouts possible.  "6" as always unless otherwise noted:

207
279:  6.5 level
529:  6.5 level
558
567:  8.5 level NHK1 at 13:44
594:  8 level JOAK
603, 612, 621, 639
747:  8 level NHK2 at 13:46
756
774:  9 level NHK2 at 13:46
792:  6.5 level
819
828:  8 level NHK2 at 13:48
846, 864, 891, 927
936:  7 level at 13:50
945, 954
972:  9 level at 13:56 KK with pretty good modulation
999
1008:  7 level
1017, 1053
1116:  8 level Australia at 13:58
1134:  7 level at 13:53
1143, 1476

That's it for the morning.  Had to leave for work early, so my listening was
truncated somewhat.  73s,.........Walt Salmaniw, Victoria, BC