[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 21 Oct 2011

Unlike Bill in AZ, I enjoyed better conditions this morning. Actually one of the better mornings of the season. I didn't check my records, but I don't recall much in the way of audio on 927. Apart from the audio listed below many channels had solid carriers near to audio.

Todays audio:

567 - Japan, came up to audio level at about 1335
594 - Japan
693 - Japan
747 - Japan
774 - Japan
819 - presumed N.Korea, with music typical of them
828 - Japan
873 - Japan
927 - unID, with woman and man speaking at 1335
945 - bits of audio from presumed China at 1320
972 - S.Korea
1044 - woman speaking at 1044, likely CRI
1188- unID, with very weak audio at 1333
1476 -unID, weak audio with woman speaking at 1341
1566 - S. Korea
1593 - weak audio with woman speaking at 1339  CNR??

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta