[IRCA] TA evidence west coast

I suspect 1215 may have had audio traces this evening, but I didn't snag any until 0542UT, when there were just traces of a man talking, woman talking and snippets of pop mx. By the time I'd brought up the webstream it was gone.

Other than that, lots of carriers through the evening: 783, 1017, 1053, 1089, 1107, 1116, 1251, 1269, 1323, 1377...and likely others I missed.

best wishes,

Nick