[IRCA] (Maybe OT?) Chasing NDBs & Part 15 AM - transmitter site locations?

[IRCA] (Maybe OT?) Chasing NDBs & Part 15 AM - transmitter site locations?

Does anyone know what site(s) are ACCURATE for giving the transmitter locations of various NDB and DGPS beacons in the 153 to 513 khz range?  I'm checking out a couple sites (including one that Gary DeBock mentioned some time ago on the ultralightdx yahoo group) and am getting conflicting information on a couple specific signals I'm trying to pinpoint.  I'd like to determine the exact distance and heading from them to my location or vice versa.
A couple specific targets I'm interested in are the 302 kHz DGPS station near Point Loma, San Diego, CA (unless I'm reading it wrong, http://www.classaxe.com/dx/ndb/rna/ seems to list them as being in Jamul which is basically the opposite direction from me compared to where Point Loma is), and 397 SB in San Bernardino, CA.  (I'll be near that area Monday and if possible I'd like to hear them as a strong (~"90/25" or higher on my barefoot PL-606) signal.)

Also the last few times I've been in the area, near the San Bernardino Greyhound bus station I've heard what sounds like Spanish-language religious programming on 1630 that's different than what XEUT plays (and is MUCH too strong there to be XEUT in the daytime).  As I go a few miles south closer to I-10, the signal gets very weak but is still kind-of readable.  At the campus of Loma Linda University, there's something still there, but barely detectable (and at that point it could be XEUT, or XEUT mixing with the other signal).  Is there some way I could find out where that station is located?  I won't have much time while I'm there to go around direction-finding, unfortunately, so if someone knows where that 1630 signal and the 397 beacon are transmitting from, or a quick way to find out, I'd appreciate it. :)