Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 10-7

Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 10-7

Finally got to listen to your recordings Gary, and then to my own SDR recording at the same times. Nice location you have there for Asiatics, and the equipment you are using is obviously up to the task of snagging them.

936 has been nothing like that here, just the barest audio traces on 7 October, with pips on the hour. I think the only other Chinese heard here this season has been 1593 once (and Taiwan once on 1161), though I'm not listening as much as I'd like.

Please keep up the good work, along with Dennis, Walt, Steve and Nigel (and of course anyone further east).

best wishes,

Nick