[IRCA] WRWM 93.9 Image on 102.1

Saturday night I noticed what seemed like a new local on 102.1.  Actually it
was WRWM 93.9 (I-94).  I haven't seen any apps for a  translator on 102.1,
so it must be an image or some other type of spurious signal.  Noted on most
of my radios at home (with RDS on my Sony tuner).  There was some fading in
the car but very strong, even @6 miles from the xmtr.

What could cause this?  Who would I let know or should I even try (wonder
about toe stepping)?

73
Dave in Indy