[IRCA] Does KNX break format?

UNIDENTIFIED. 1070, Sunday Oct 2 at 1237 UT, I am hearing an Alleluiah [pick your spelling] song from E/W in null of KLIO Wichita, and with the fast SAH caused by KLIO being off-frequency. KNX Los Ángeles is the usual station heard this way at night and sunrise, but aren`t they all-news?? To make it more confusing, at the moment, KLIO is talking, but it`s soon on to country gospel music at 1240 (rather than the usual True Oldies format!). 1240 still choral religious music from the other. KNX program schedule does not admit to any such deviation,
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2010/09/22/knx-1070-on-air-schedule/
but if it ever does go gospel, before 6 am Sunday would be the time to do the least damage. Can anyone confirm? There is hardly anything westward from here except KNX, but I see that KBCL, 250-watt daytimer in Bossier City [Shreveport] LA is `Praise 1070`, so maybe that was it, still propagating. However, there was no sign of any news-talk station, and KNX should have been in there. IBOC from 1080 KRLD abuzz but that nulls about the same direxion as from the 1070 station.

73, Glenn Hauser, Enid OK