Re: [IRCA] 1134-Croatia to Cease Transmitting This Month?

Re: [IRCA] 1134-Croatia to Cease Transmitting This Month?

(Copied from ultralightdx group.  I added my own question, below which is the original post.)

Hmmm...  I wonder if I have any chance with my Tecsun PL-606 and Select-A-Tenna near 32°45'39"N 116°56'45"W?  I do have what I guess Gary may consider a fairly minor (?) trace(?) of a pest - 10kW 1130 KSDO @ 6.3 mi & 350°.  They send just over 10kW daytime and about 11.26kW nighttime toward me across 8 mS/m ground, and indicate about 75/25 on my barefoot PL-606.
Considering that I HAVE (albeit barely, and only once) dug 594-JOAK out from under the hissfest that is local 5kW IBOC 600-KOGO at 7.7 miles and 249°, though, does anyone think Croatia 1134 would be possible even with my nearby 1130?  If so, what would be the best time to try?  Maybe right at my local sunset during the split second that 1130-KSDO is doing its pattern change?