Re: [IRCA] 1550

Hi, Saul--
According to the NRC AM Log they are U3, which means that they are
full-time directional, using the same pattern day and night. That pattern  has a
null toward me and is directed toward you, whether it's one watt or  1000. If
they are using their day power at night with this full-time pattern, it
would certainly explain why you are hearing it at night and at least  partly
explain why I am not.
73     Bill Dvorak     Madison  WI

In a message dated 10/1/2011 9:36:14 A.M. Central Daylight Time,