Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] unID on 1220 with (mostly) 70s oldies

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] unID on 1220 with (mostly) 70s oldies

KQMG's own website and Facebook page indicate 95.3 is 60s, 70s and 80s..
more classic rock driven. Several recent Facebook postings indicate 1220 AM
is on the air and running ESPN Sports.