[IRCA] 1220 Russian/Slavic/Ethnic?

About 20 minutes ago, I was receiving a Slavic/Russian sounding male with talk topping regular WLPO La Salle, Illinois.  I live in St. Louis, Missouri, and use an outdoor wire (nondirectional).  So unfortunately I can't loop which direction it was coming from.  It was briefly ATOP the channel, then took a steep dive as it went into Eastern European sounding music.

It doesn't seem to fit the Dallas area ethnic station, as it isn't South Asian and the webstream didn't seem parallel.

It's just... weird... nobody's format seems to fit.  Did somebody switch formats recently?

Earl Higgins
St. Louis, Missouri