[IRCA] WIST on day power/pattern?

Got 2 new ones for my logs with the rebuilt active rod before the neighbor turned on his plasma TV.

690 WIST New Orleans, LA. ID @ 1:03 UT, "WIST 690 Fox Sports Radio" promo for local talk show. They must be having some leakage on the backside of their night pattern or on day power/pattern. The lobes cover along the coast and out into the Gulf. with the null aimed my direction. I seem to recall hearing them when I lived in Portales, NM but never north of the Mason-Dixon line before.

650 WMNT Nashwauk, MN. TOH ID @ 0:59 UT, ABC news.
1KW directional, not in my direction. With WSM nulled came in very readable, some fading.

Both heard with a DX-440 and homebrew 12" active ferrite antenna.

Tim Hills
Sioux Falls, SD