[IRCA] New Station Logged - 21 Sep 2011

I was very surprised to hear the IBOC hash of WOAI 1200 last night, since I'm so
far away from San Antonio (I live in Houston!).  I was even more surprised to
null out a new station for me - KQQZ 1190 in St. Louis, MO!

All times have been converted to ELT.

1190 KQQZ MO St. Louis - 9/21 0057 - Good copy in very tight null of WOAI-1200's
IBOC with ID,
"1190 Kool Killer Country KQQZ."  Kept listening, heard another ID at 0106,
"Ladies and Gentlemen,
welcome to the home of Kool Killer Country, 1190  KQQZ."  (SP-TX)

There's some confusion about the actual location of this station.  Radio-Locator
lists a website for its sister station, KZQZ-1430 in St. Louis, and when you
click the map links for KQQZ, you get two locations - one in DeSoto, MO, the
other in Fairview Heights, IL.  The Fairview Heights location is their
Construction Permit location.  The Wikipedia page for KQQZ
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KQQZ) states that it is in Universal City, MO, and
that it was formerly licensed to DeSoto, MO.

So which state is it in - Missouri (DeSoto/Universal City/St. Louis) or Illinois
(Fairview Heights)?

Don't you love DX challenges!!

73 and Good DX'ing!!

Stephen H. Ponder, N5WBI