From: irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Russ Edmunds
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2011 11:47 AM
To: AM WTFDA; NRC List; IRCA List; gy list
Subject: [IRCA] WHAT-1340

There's been an open carrier on 1340 since before 0700 this morning. WMID is
weakly audible underneath in between static crashes. It looks as if my
string of overnights with nothing local on 1340 is coming to an end. Once I
have a chance to review overnight recordings, I'll be able to approximate
when they turned it on.

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NNW of Philadelphia
Grid FN20id