[IRCA] KXET 1150 drive-by

While in the Vancouver, WA area this afternoon, we drove by the KXET transmitter site.
No work going on at the site.   The transmitter and other electrical equipment was
housed in a contractors trailer.  KXET had been silent at nights,  and it seems the metal
thieves hit at night.  While driving by KXET I tuned in the other Bustos Media station
KPWX  1130 Mount Angel, OR.  KPNW was booming in like a local.

Dennis,
Kalama, WA