Re: [IRCA] MW DX from Enid OK, August 5-21, 2011

Re: [IRCA] MW DX from Enid OK, August 5-21, 2011

Glenn Hauser mentioned that Jim Bohannon's "talk show is harder and harder to find on the air."  I would agree with that--he seems to be the king of regional and graveyard frequencies--but he does have at least one widely-heard blowtorch: KDKA-1020. Did you notice their Station Finder page still lists KGGF-690, but not on the Kansas page: they have it listed as Tulsa, OK! But like you, I haven't heard Jimbo there lately either.  He's still on nightly on local KWTO-560, where he once worked.

Randy Stewart
Arts Producer
KSMU
Springfield MO