[IRCA] Friday Night Football

I just learned today that this is the first weekend of the new Wisconsin
High School football season. Noting the report that there was already one
game  in East Tennessee heard last week, I would suspect that quite a few
states are  beginning their seasons already. I will be at the dials tonight and
will post  what I am hearing. I hope that other DXers will be doing the same.

I know of only three Wisconsin stations that will be  broadcasting HS
football tonight:
   740 WRPQ  Baraboo (U1 250 6) Oregon Panthers  vs. Baraboo Thunderbirds
pregame 1845 CDT
   1430 WBEV Beaver Dam (U2 1000 1000) Waupun Warriors vs. Beaver  Dam
Golden Beavers
   1570 WSCO Appleton (U1 1000 331) Appleton North Lightning vs.  Menasha
Blue Jays pregame 1840 kickoff 1900 CDT

There are no doubt more, but because of the Packers exhibition game and
continued interest in Brewer baseball some regulars are broadcasting those
games  instead of HSFB (local 1070 WTSO U4 10000 5000 is one of these, picking
up the Brewers while Brewers affiliate WIBA 1310 carries the  Packers.
73     Bill Dvorak     Madison  WI