[IRCA] NW EWE

I added about 10-15 degrees to the NW on the NW EWE today, about as far
in that directional as I can go with the room I have. In adjusting the
pot, the null I have on Portland (SE) is pretty decent. Some frequencies
I get nothing on them like 800, 1010, 1040, etc. Even the 50 KWers I get
S9+20 on the Beverage are in the area of S5-S7, so quite a null. The
only downside in the direction it is pointed, I have some minor noise.
but it isn't much.
Last night I heard C&W/Gospel on 850 and I presume is was KICY. I could
make out some AC on 780 (KNOM), so Fall conditions are getting close.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR