From: Bill Carney <bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: d1028gary <d1028gary@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, Aug 5, 2011 6:48 am
Subject: RE: [IRCA] July 2011 Oregon Beach Ultralight DXpedition Report

For those interested in the full (7-page) transoceanic DXing report of
the new 8" medium wave Ferrite Sleeve Loop antenna's performance during
last month's ocean beach DXpedition to Lincoln City, OR, it has been
uploaded to http://www.mediafire.com/?0j1jc3shhsvod5s .

Interesting document.  Minor typo on the last page in the Addtl
Resources section - Guy Atkins was spell corrected to Gut Atkins.