[IRCA] Bruce Elving

I am deeply saddened to hear of Bruce's passing.
George Sherman and I visited Bruce's home back in the early 90's to get and FM Atlas.
I found Bruce to be humble, intelligent and personable.
His love of the FM showed to all that he was creative, knowledgeable and a visionary.
FTS

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone