Re: [IRCA] 1190 KQZZ? SE Missouri

I dont think that CP has been built out yet.. this wasnt the first time the
CP was issued and may go unbuilt.

1190 simulcasts with another station, I forget which.. 1190 is co owned with
1430, 1510 and 1490 in the St Louis market.

Sorry to hear a frequency is "ruined", but broadcasters have a right to the
frequency if they can make it fit.