Re: [IRCA] KXXA 1520

 Here in noisy downtown  Victoria BC at 6AM PDT 1520 was mostly dominated by Portland but with a fluctuation produced by the KXXA carrier without audio due to some digital QRM but KXXA did peak a few times with some classic rock tunes.Not much change after one hour of scanning. Later in the day at a different location KXXA is in with a 1 or 2 points out of 10 in signal strength.I'll do a more noiseless scan at the shoreline overlooking Juan de Fuca Strait when I have a bit more time to do a proper clear scan. Bill in BC