[IRCA] Blue Hawaii Radio Competition Winner

[IRCA] Blue Hawaii Radio Competition Winner

For anyone interested:
---
Radio Heritage Foundation
www.radioheritage.com
July 16 2011

Blue Hawaii Radio
Hawaii Competition
__________________

It's 50 years since Elvis Presley released his famous movie 'Blue
Hawaii' filmed in this beautiful state, and now we're pleased to tell
you the winner of our latest competition which just closed at
www.radioheritage.com.

The question was: how many hours each week did KIPA broadcast in
Japanese in 1961 and the answer of 29 hours came from 99.9% of
entries!

The winner of Jerry Hopkin's 100 page photo essay of 'Elvis in
Hawaii' is Jane Pigg from South Carolina, USA.... congratulations
Jane. This wonderful book will be on its way to you very soon and
we're sure you'll find it's a great souvenir of Blue Hawaii, Elvis &
Hawaiian Radio 1961....

Entries came from France, Venezuela, United Kingdom, New Zealand,
Sweden, India, Germany, Australia, Pakistan, Finland, Brazil, USA and
the Netherlands..... and our warm thanks to everyone who took part.

We also hope you enjoy the 50th anniversary feature about Blue
Hawaii, Elvis and Hawaiian Radio 1961 at www.radioheritage.com.

Your personal gift of US$25 towards our operating costs would be
welcomed at this time and you'll be acknowledged on our Roll of
Honor. Payment can be made by VISA/Mastercard via Paypal at
www.radioheritage.com.

---

Lynn.
Lafayette, LA