[IRCA] KKXA 1520 testng

t1520  KKXA  Snohomish, unid staion u/KGDD with pop music, no voice
anmts heard. Report from Dan Sys in BC that KKXA has been testing,
strong SAH alerted me to phase down KGDD as well as I could at 1245 PDT
7/17, but way too much KGDD to copy much. Could not detect if KKXA is
using IBOC or not. If I can getting it here, it must be loud in the
Puget Sound area. Thanks Dan for the tip.
(PM-OR)

Drake R8
NE EWE
40' Verical