[IRCA] Cleaning out the bookshelf...

...and I find I have one brand-new copy left of the latest edition of the "Radio Book." This is the successor to the old M Street Radio Directory, and lists a ton of information for every radio station in the US and most of Canada - technical details, personnel, format, ratings, websites, etc.

I believe the current 2010-2011 edition is the last one that will come out on paper. (I work for the company that puts it out, but have no connection with the book and they don't tell me what their plans are...)

List price is something like $110 with shipping. First to respond can have this one for $80 postpaid...

(And stay tuned...there may be more goodies lurking in my bookshelves and radio closet, too.)