Re: [IRCA] Possible TP/DU on 738 yesterday AM near San Diego?

Re: [IRCA] Possible TP/DU on 738 yesterday AM near San Diego?

Right towards the end of your clip, the woman talking could well be French, Stephen. That would almost certainly be the 20kw French Polynesian station on that channel, and that can deliver audio here at around that time these mornings.

At this time of year, the other frequencies you mention are likely Australia or New Zealand.

2BL-702, R. New Zealand-567, Southern Star-657 (N. Zealand), and 4BC-1116 would be my guesses. Good luck with the audio on these, but now is the time to hear them.

best wishes,

Nick