Re: [IRCA] WXYG vs. KWMT vs. CBK vs. XEWA

Re: [IRCA] WXYG vs. KWMT vs. CBK vs. XEWA

Hi all,

 WXYQ has been off for the last 2-3 weeks. When the are on, I have only heard them on during the day. Their day pattern is a sideways 8. They cover all of the twin cities that dominates. However, KWMT manages to come in u/WXYQ in the burnsville and the rest of the S/SW metro. The same goes for KCRO u/ KBHR. KWMT  does not make it past the dwtn's of msp/stp.
Very little overlapping of these two stations.
Until this last season, XEWA has not been heard for awhile.
In the winter months I have heard CBK all day at times.
Hope that paints a better picture.
Todd

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone