Re: [IRCA] noise issue (What about the FCC?)

---- Mike Hawkins <michael.d.hawkins@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> walked around with a battery-powered Grundig to home in on the noise
> source.  The main electrical panel was markedly warm.  I called the utility,
> and they said there was strong arcing inside, but it was the responsibility
> of the owner.  The owner didn't care at all, because he hoped it would burn
> and he could use insurance money to put up a custom home on the huge lot.

Don't they call this contributory negligence, perhaps insurance fraud.
IF THIS HAPPENED and the insurance company knew of it, I doubt they
would pay out on it. Not hard to imagine someone dying because of this.

Yeah he could get a custom home. Maybe 3 or 4 stories, all brick(to keep out
burglars living near you), plenty of steel bars in your door (think
Faraday cage...), scenic vistas of San Francisco Bay, meals delivered
to your front door daily  ...

Keep records of this.

- Bob