Re: [IRCA] KLOV FM network

Rick,

I wish you could mass email that second paragraph to every radio station in
this country that plays music.  Playlists are becoming so restrictive that
you can predict exactly what time you will hear a song.  You hear a song on
the radio, you like it, then you hear it SO OFTEN that you change the
station as soon as you hear that song starting again.  And they wonder why
people are turning off the radio...

I'll not make any comments about K-Love, as I tend to infuriate some people
on this subject.

Mike Hawkins