From: Patrick Martin <mwdxer@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [IRCA] noise issue
Date: Sunday, 26 June, 2011, 16:05

The issue is the houses are close on my West side and it radiates right
into my house wiring. Oh yes, matching transformers, isolation
transformers. Infact I tried running the R8 off 12v last night and the
noise was just as loud. If I cut the main power to the house, the noise
goes down. I hate to think I will have to DX that way the rest of my
life.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR