Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Need help with noise issue

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Need help with noise issue

Gary,

I decided to hit the main circuit breaker in the house shutting off all
power to the house and the noise level dropped down about 50%, but the
buzz was still there so it is not coming from my house. I did not think
so, but I thought I might as well rule that out, but it took me a while
to reset all of the digital clocks. But the noise is sure amplified by
the house wiring. That is one thing I want to stop. I need some
filtering that will keep noise from entering the wiring in the house.
They must make some filters you can install before the circuit box. That
would not solve my problem 100%, but it sure would cut it down a lot.
Even if I can fix this problem, filtering the noise getting into the
house in the future would be a plus.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin