[IRCA] KLOV FM 90.9 Mhz Winchester Or.

    Since the summer months don't offer much new in the way of AM dxing I thought I'd switch over to FM and it didn't take me long to discover an oddity in reception of signals, particularly on 90.9 which is occupied in this area by a mid power station in Vancouver BC with French Language Programs and upon finding the odd ball by way of very little movement of my Sony SRF M35 ULR and nulling the Van signal, it turned out to be coming from Winchester OR near Roseburg on I- 5 in southwest Or and the station is KLOV "Klove" with a Christian music format. The signal is unbelievably strong considering its Tx is putting out only 1600 watts ERP  over a distance of over 300 rough miles and does not fluctuate but is sready 24 hours as long as the receiver is in the right spot to kill the Van BC signal.I wonder how long this signal will remain receivable here and wether it has something to do with temperature inversion conditions since it isn't really hot here
 in the Pac Northwest. A web link to station techmical info shows a coverage map with a fringe radius of about 50 miles in a circular area pattern with the tower at HAT of 620 ft.; HAGL is 56 ft.; HASL is 1500 ft. and is co-ordinated at 43o 14' 06" N and 123o 19' 20" and is a few miles east of Roseburg and I think Winchester is just up I-5 a few miles. Is anyone else out there spending any time on the FM side if their AM interest has kind of dwindled? Bill in BC