[IRCA] SS Deportes on 1310

05--21--11 , 21:00 PDT, Nanaimo BC-- From 9PM to current time I have been hearing what sounds like a soccer game in Spanish with the only verbal clue to sports from mention of the word "deportes" dominating 1310 with very little or no other signals butting in and so the listed possibilities are KFVR Crescent City CA on 1000 watts or KKNS Corrales NM on night power of 500 watts sounding like at least 5000 watts like their daytime output. Am I unaware of someone else with that format? Bill in BC