Re: [IRCA] Re; Dx Tip ( XE s )

Well, if it was XERF I heard in March of 64, it was in Seward AK on a 6
transistor radio. The radio was barefoot and the signal was booming in.
I was 15 at the time. It is too long ago to remember for sure, but I
always thought it was XERB. I remember listening to the Wolfman nightly
in the 60s and hearing him on XERB "The Big X Over Los Angeles" and
these teenage girls would call in and his comments to them quite often
were pretty wild. I cannot believe those comments would have been on a
US station at the time.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR