Re: [IRCA] Applications for new 50 kW stations on 690 and 940 in Montreal Quebec

Re: [IRCA] Applications for new 50 kW stations on 690 and 940 in Montreal Quebec

Interesting. I wonder why they need 50KW?  I guess CHMJ 730 does ok in
Vancouver with All Traffic, as they have kept the format for sometime.
Ah, bring back LG-73 or C-FUN 1410?

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin