From: Patrick Martin <mwdxer@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [IRCA] DX Tip
Date: Tuesday, May 17, 2011, 9:16 AM

Latins in general have never been plentiful, but I used to get openings
on occasion where I could log some new ones like Machella Ecuador on
890, Brazil on 1000, etc, but those days are pretty much gone with so
much QRM on the channels. Plus cx are not what they once were. I think I
have less than 30 XE QSLs over 45 years of QSLing. Where I have over 300
DUs QSL'd. I have heard a lot more DUs here.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR