From: Patrick Martin <mwdxer@xxxxxxxxx>
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; am@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, 14 May 2011, 15:09
Subject: [IRCA] Interesting DX 5/14

Greetings everyone,

Between 1000-1100 EDT, I found some interesting DX here on the Northern
OR Coast.

540  I am now getting a weak NOAA weather station off the Eastern
Beverage, Redding off the SW EWE and no sign of CBXQ. I wonder if they
are off?  It seems to me I have not noticed CBXQ in sometime.

1500  Ft. Lewis WA TIS is this operating, weakly heard this morning.

1660  Another Coastal NOAA Weather station //1650.

1700  UNID TIS weakly off the NE EWE, mentioning "Wenatchee Avenue"

1710  The Russian Pirate. I still get a carrier during the day from
them here off the NE EWE and weakly most nights.

Drake R8
SW, NW, NE EWE's
1500' Eastern Bev.

73,