Re: [IRCA] AB Radio History

Wow. Again, call signs and frequencies that are forever burned into ones memory. CJOC was logged here when  they were a big rocker, later to become country...I do have some of their FM stickers for the upcoming IRCA convention in Colorado....CHAT was logged here as well, but just once or twice. I never managed to get a verie from CFEZ but it sure was great logging them.  ms