Re: [IRCA] Unid on 6668.060 LSB

The signal seemed to be present at decent levels here all last evening. This
morning (Ap 28th) I checked and I am hearing the same kind of hard to tune
in music on 6668.25ish but in USB now, at 1554 ut certainly not // KISM
internet, music ended, mostly an open mike with male voice swearing and
cursing about being fired with long periods of silence between music. Music
seems high pitched  and tinny and not modulating well at the moment, can
hear occasional swearing over the music. Some rant about it not being
MacDonalds now but rather MacDougalls!  Strange stuff.

Don
VE6JY