Re: [IRCA] BC Radio History

Great list Pat. It somehow doesn't seem possible that so many of those call signs that are burned into my long-term memory are gone for good. CJVI and CKDA (1200) were each logged here in SoCal...I remember hearing CHWK and CKXR while driving through BC once years ago. The latter was part of the Shuswap network, and then the "R" network. I did log Nanaimo 1570 here too. Canadian stations always seemed quite exotic to a new DXer....Are each of these allocations completely dark and void now or are there any current or pending stations taking over??  ms