Re: [IRCA] Unid on 6668.060 LSB

Isn't that in the pirate band or nearby. Maybe a pirate? I tried again
and nothing here. If they are relaying 92.9 Bellingham, I would guess
the station is not too far.
I'll try later.
   By the way, the Russian on 1710 is still alive and going well. It was
S4 last night on peaks. There was also some unid station underneath it
with music too

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin