Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re KSAZ DX Test

No trace here in Barrington IL. I must've slept thru my earlier cell phone alarm, but awoke at 4:35 CDT anyhow and went out to the DX truck. Just WIBW atop WTKY and XEMU on 580. A decent het on 702 likely from Australia at times, when I phased WLW, but nothing I could claim as audio this time. This one has been better. Only a very weak het on 738 where there's usually more signal near sunrise. 720 was interesting as I noted SS mx right thru WGN (12 miles away) so I phased them down and XEDE was decent and nearly an even mix on peaks. 710 had an ID at 0600 from rare KCNC Amarillo.

All in all not a terribly interesting morning. Back to bed (I hope). 73 KAZ