From: Tim Tromp <kilokat7@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re KSAZ DX Test
Date: Sunday, April 24, 2011, 1:30 AM

I'm hearing definite Spanish language Mexican style music, coming and going,
fairly decent from 0811-0817 utc but no talk or anything else to ID what I'm
hearing.  It could be XEMU for all I know as I've heard them here before
too, but during auroral conditions.  Summer-like static seems to be the
biggest obstacle for me tonight.

Tim Tromp
West Michigan