Re: [IRCA] KSAZ 580 AZ test update

I was hearing them an hour and a half ago, but they seem to be lost in the mix of XEHO and KMJ as a few minutes ago.

I wonder if they didn't step the power up, or if it wouldn't be as dramatic of an increase as I'm looking for?  I'm west of them - near El Cajon, CA.

BTW I've heard them in the daytime from Cameron Corners, CA, about 25-30 miles SE of here.