[IRCA] "Just out of the hospital"

Many, many thanks to all that expressed their feelings, cares & prayers on my behalf. I'm feeling much better at this stage, and just laying back watching the 'Masters' tournament. Paul, give George the Beagle a good stomach rub to show my appreciation for his good thoughts :-) . My kitty Marigold is happy (I think) to have me back as well.

Don K.
S.F. CA