Re: [IRCA] DXers under the age of 30

We lost power for about a day recently due to the big storm that
ripped through the Southeast.

My wife was bemoaning the loss of TV or internet - - as she could not
get up to date info on weather, road conditions, etc.

I handed her a square black box (DX-375) and said....'remember
this...it's called a radio.'

I thought it was interesting that radio never even crossed her mind.

--
The beginning of wisdom is to recognize the world as it is, not as
what we wish it to be.