From: "Rick Dau" <drummer1965usa@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2011 12:50 PM
To: <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [IRCA] Mexican blowtorches on AM

I still get XEROK and XERF on a consistent basis, but the station I'm struggling to hear nowadays -- one that use to rule 540 at night - is XEWA! Wonder what in the world happened, if their ground system is deteriorating, or if they are
simply running less wattage now than in the old days.

73,
Rick Dau
South Omaha, NE
Sony ICF-2010 + Quantum Loop