[IRCA] multiple co-channel 50kW+ received at night?

[IRCA] multiple co-channel 50kW+ received at night?

Are there places, besides where I am, where you can nightly receive 2 or more co-channel stations running at least 50kW (or more, as may be the case for a few Mexican stations)?  Here just south of El Cajon, CA, on 1580 I receive a fairly strong signal from KMIK Tempe, AZ (which is often as strong as some of my locals), as well as a sometimes too-easily-readable signal from KBLA Santa Monica, CA (whose 10 (?) Hz heterodyne makes KMIK less pleasant to listen to at night).  Also, often I hear XEDM Hermosillo, SO, as well, but that's a tougher catch with the two other signals in the way.  That makes THREE co-channel 50kW stations that are regularly heard here at night.

Also what are some situations where there are multiple stations licensed for at least 50kW at night in a relatively small area?  I can think of 2 right off the bat...   One is the aforementioned 1580s - KMIK, KBLA (371 miles west) and XEDM (302 miles south).  The other is 1010 WINS New York, NY and CFRB Toronto, ON 339 miles northwest.

Anyone know of other situations like those?  Any places where there are FOUR 50kW stations receivable on the same channel at night, or where there are at least two co-channel stations less than 300 miles away authorized for 50kW at night?  (Extra listings in the FCC database (or whatever source you use) in the case of some Mexican (or other) stations don't count - ones where the transmitter sites may be some distance apart but use the same callsign,  ones where they're co-located with different callsigns, and ones where there's 2 listings, one with the callsign and one with a 1 appended on the end of it.)