From: Patrick Martin <mwdxer@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [IRCA] KSAZ test
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, am@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, April 2, 2011, 9:58 PM

This is from Paul Lotsof, Tucson AZ

The KSAZ test is now set for the morning of April 24 between midnight at
3 a.m.  Tucson time which is the same as PDT.
(0300-0600 EDT)
The station is known as Radio Ebineezer and programs religion in Spanish
with 5 kw non-directional on 580 khz.   Engineer Frank Luna is
unwilling/unable to disturb the programming with any kind of tones or
code so you take what you can get.   I believe there are English IDs
on the hour.    They transmit from an array just west of I-10
about 15 miles NW of Tucson.

Very likely if anyone thinks he has the station, they can phone me and I
can confirm it by playing it into the telephone.   520-290-9797.

Please send this to the people who can publicize DX tests.