From: Patrick Martin <mwdxer@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [IRCA] KXXA-1520 WA
Date: Saturday, April 2, 2011, 10:11 AM

The calls on 1520 are KOKC now, but I have a habit of calling a station
under their old historic calls. But KOKC -OK City has a monster lobe in
my direction and has always been dominant here at night. I get
KFAQ-Tulsa, the old KVOO too, but KOKC is stronger. KFAQ has to fight
the KSL IBOC besides.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin